The Clean Newair Black Portable Ice Maker brings your beverages to their refreshing best while maintaining a small countertop footprint. This portable model is lightweight enough for travel, making it ideal for a trip to the lake house or on a road trip in the RV.
The compact design takes up very little counter space while still providing 26 lbs. of fresh, clean-tasting ice each day and looking good doing it. Simple controls make it easy to choose your favorite ice size. This compact ice maker is perfect for everyday use and produces enough ice for your next social gathering.
If you go through more ice cubes than you can keep up with in your home freezer — or you just don’t want to deal with the hassle of remembering to fill an ice tray regularly — a home ice machine is an excellent way to make sure you have all the cold stuff you need, whenever you need it.
A is a great investment if you entertain regularly and want to make sure everyone’s drink is cold, but it’s also useful if you have hobbies that require you to fill a Newair Black Portable Ice Maker — think camping, hunting, fishing, etc. And for Scotch aficionados or aspiring home mixologists, an ice maker is the easiest way to get perfectly clear ice cubes so those drinks look and taste their best.
Your ice maker can be placed wherever there is a sufficient electrical outlet, but keep in mind that they’re heavy and typically need to be kept upright and level before use. Additionally, you should leave space between the hicozy ice maker automatic and heat sources, like stoves or vents — the higher the ambient temperature, the longer ice takes to form.
Why a Clean Ice Maker Is a Happy Ice Maker
How important is a clean ice maker? It’s a big deal! Here’s why you should make sure yours is kept clean:
- Clear ice: If your ice maker is designed to make crystal-clear ice cubes, you’ll want to make sure your machine is clear of debris that can cause cloudiness or otherwise mar the clarity.
- Great taste: An ice maker that isn’t cleaned on a regular basis can begin to absorb flavors from minerals in your tap water. Even worse, mildew buildup can make your ice taste musty. Keep it clean to make sure your ice tastes like nothing but pure water.
- Clean aroma: Clean ice shouldn’t smell like anything at all. Your ice maker can absorb odors over time, however, so it’s important to disinfect it regularly to remove any odd smells. Your sense of smell is closely linked to your sense of taste, so this will help make sure your drinking experience is just as it should be.
- Better health: Because your Clean Newair Black Portable Ice Maker is in regular contact with water, it’s susceptible to mold and mildew if you don’t maintain it. If you have allergies to these microorganisms, you’ll want to make sure you keep your ice maker spic and span.
- Compact design takes up minimal space on your countertop.
- Lightweight enough to take anywhere you need it.
- Makes up to 26 lbs. of ice a day.
- Intuitive controls make start-up and operation a snap.
- Choose from large or small ice for perfect punch, cocktails, and more.
How to Clean A Clear Ice Maker
- Gather Your Supplies
- Warm water
- White vinegar or lemon juice
- Soft cloth
- Measuring cup
- Baking soda
- Q-tip or soft toothbrush
- Dry rag, sponge or paper towels
- Prep Your Ice Maker for Cleaning
- Make Your Cleaning Solution
- Clean Your Accessories
- Wipe Down the Interior
- Prepare for Ice Making
- Make a Round of “Wash” Ice
- Make a Round of “Rinse” Ice
- Replace Parts and Dry
Now you’re ready to replace any accessories and get your Clean Newair Black Portable Ice Maker. To avoid unsightly water spots, use a dry rag or paper towels to wipe away any excess water on accessories and the inside of your ice maker. This is especially important if you’re not planning to use it right away, as a dry machine is far less prone to mildew. If you plan to store your machine, turn it off and unplug it until your next party.